We help Nonprofits build stronger local neighborhoods
The Whir•Local Nonprofit Partnership Program is designed to help your organization succeed. It’s completely free for qualifying nonprofits.
Whir•Local is partnering with nonprofits to provide an effective Neighborhood Marketing Platform for you and your organization. We love working with and promoting local organizations. They are the backbone of our neighborhoods.
Our Neighborhood Marketing Platform includes tools to increase your online presence, reputation, traffic and conversion.
As a nonprofit partner, you will receive complimentary access to our Whir•Local Neighborhood Marketing Platform, PLUS access to our award winning reputation marketing platform. (A $2364 annual value)
Improve Your Online Presence
- Professional, mobile-friendly marketing profile on our proprietary Whir•Local Neighborhoods Platform (1 neighborhood)
- Access all of our local marketing tools, including unlimited lead capture forms, polls and surveys, special offers, blog posts, and landing pages
- Your Whir•Local Neighborhoods profile can be used as a mobile friendly website
Build, Promote, & Manage Your Online Reputation
- Use our proprietary platform to generate an unlimited, steady stream of new online reviews from your visitor, donor, member, or volunteer on the sites that matter most to you
- Build the ‘know, like, and trust’ factor online with online reviews, the new word-of-mouth
Here’s How the Reputation Platform Works:
Send Automated Review Invites Via Email
It all starts with a new or recent visitor, donor, member, or volunteer. Start by uploading your recent customer contacts into our system (OR let us do it for you – included) and send a fully custom automated email series inviting them to submit feedback about their experience with your company.
Generate Reviews On The Sites That Matter Most To Your Organization
Using our intelligent Review Funnel, your visitors, donors, members, or volunteers are automatically routed to popular 3rd party review sites that matter most to you. They also have the option to write a review on your Whir•Local ™ review engine if they don’t have an account on one of the 3rd party review sites or simply prefer not to publish their full name online for the whole world to see. We give them ultimate flexibility on where they feel comfortable writing a review and make it very easy to do so.
Popular 3rd party review sites include:
- Trip Advisor
- and more …
If a user submits a review on your review engine, a customized follow-up email is sent out immediately to them. This is a great way to say thank you for taking the time to leave a review, and provide an additional marketing touch with optional calls to action. You might consider including things like the following;
- An invitation to “Like” you on Facebook
- Ask for referrals
- … and more
Here are just a few of the ways we can market your positive reviews and reputation;
- Social media sharing options for the reviewer
- Live review streaming to your website (no more manually copying and pasting reviews on your website or having to contact your webmaster to do so)
- Reviews are individually indexed by search engines
- and more…
Social Media Cover
When somebody visits your social media channels, you only have a few seconds to make a positive impression. It all starts with your cover image. This is your page’s billboard and typically covers 30-50% of the page. It’s a huge part of your visitor’s first impression. So wow them. Don’t waste the opportunity to showcase your brand, reputation, a special offer, or an upcoming event. Using the same branding across all of your media channels is also a great opportunity to build consistency and trust.
As a non-profit partner, we’ve put together a few simple requirements that you’ll need to complete each quarter in exchange for your complimentary access to our Whir•Local platform.
- Use the system
- Provide us with your current logo and several high quality pictures for use on the platform
- Add an appropriate Whir•Local Neighborhood link on your website
- We will include a small logo and link on emails that go out via the “Review Invites”
Ready to get started?